Health and Safety Guidelines
All users/ hirers of ESF Premises, Facilities and Areas shall at all times adhere to the following rules and expectations relative to maintaining a high level of safety:
- There shall be no smoking, drinking of alcohol or drugs on the premises.
- Hirers and users will understand and comply with all relative statutory requirements for the activities that they are undertaking.
- All Hirers and Users shall consider and manage the Health & Safety risks of your activities.
- Hirers and users shall at all times maintain the premises in a clean and tidy condition and shall not alter any fixtures or fittings.
- Hirers and Users shall handle and dispose of any and all foodstuffs in a hygienic way.
- If applicable, Hirers and Users shall handle and dispose of any chemical or hazardous materials according to the manufacturer’s instructions and in accordance with the relative HK statutory requirement.
- As needed Hirers and Users shall provide all participants in their activities with the appropriate Personal, Protective Equipment (PPE).
- There shall be no working at height (defined as 1.8 metres above ground level) by any participant without the correct training and provision of PPE.
- Hirers and Users and their participants shall at all times exercise caution on stairs and in corridors, especially during times of high humidity and rain.
- Hirers, Users and their participants shall at all times be mindful of their activities and behavior and its impact on other users of the premises.