Photo and Video Guidelines
ESF taking photographs or videos
- ESF Sports coaches and ESF Language & Learning teachers and staff may occasionally use cameras and videos during sessions and classes for technical feedback/assessment, in the case of sport, or for use in promotional publications and on our website.
- These images will not be passed onto third parties.
- If parents do not wish us to use photos that include their child, please advise us on the application form or, in writing.
Parents/Guardians taking photographs or video
- We understand that parents will want to take photographs and videos of their child.
- We also have an obligation to protect children from the inappropriate use of photographic images.
Photo and Video Policy
- In line with ESF’s policy for the use of digital and video images, we request that parents/guardians abide by the following rules to protect the welfare of the students in our programmes and to ensure the wishes of other parties (e.g. parents/coaches/teachers) are respected:
- Parents/guardians wishing to take photos/videos should complete the “Acceptable use Agreement Form” and seek consent from the coach, teacher or person in charge beforehand
- Parents/guardians who have completed the “Acceptable Use Agreement Form” may take photos/videos of their child at classes and events as long as the pictures are intended for family or private use and will not be used for sale
- Parents/guardians taking photos/videos should be considerate of other people and in no way disrupt the flow of the session, lesson or event taking place
- Parents/guardians should stop taking any photos or recording at the request of any staff member
- Parents/guardians must agree to provide copies to us if requested
- Please avoid taking unnecessary close-ups of individual children (other than your own child)
- Please stand away from the activity and not disrupt participants or spectators view
- Please avoid taking any photos/videos which could cause embarrassment or distress
- Avoid publishing and uploading images or video footage on the internet
- If you do publish or display any private pages on social media, images of any other children, other than own, should be avoided, or masked
- Please be reminded that ESF owns the copyright of all photos and video footage taken at ESF organized classes or events.
Photography and Video - Acceptable Use Agreement Form