- As the largest provider of English medium education in Asia, ESF has a tremendous network of language centres conveniently located at ESF schools throughout Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories.
- Map out your summer with an ESF Summer Camp!
ESF is an authorised centre for Cambridge English Examinations offering the following exams:
- Young Learners English (YLE)
- Key English Test (KET)
- Preliminary English Test (PET)
- First Certificate in English
A variety of sports to keep children active and entertained. Classes and sport camps run throughout the school terms and holidays.
- Experienced Coaches
- Safe convenient locations
- Fun and interactive sessions
- Instruction in English
- Swimming lessons (Babies to Adults)
NEW Sports Classes for children 3 years upwards. Delivered by qualified coaches with experience in ensuring skills are learnt in a fun, interactive environment.
- Four kindergartens in Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories
- Candidate schools for the Primary Years Programme
- Challenging programme where children learn through play, inquiry and hands-on experiences
- Well equipped, stimulating and spacious learning environments
- Continuity in learning when moving to an ESF primary school.
ESF International Kindergartens are candidate schools* for the Primary Years Programme. These schools are pursuing authorization as IB World Schools. IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education —that we believe is important for our students.
Admissions for Kindergartens
Contact each kindergarten for details of any places this year
* Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its three academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP) or the Diploma Programme (and in addition the IB Career-related Certificate). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes visit http://www.ibo.org.
Friday 24 May
All sport and language classes are proceeding as scheduled.